col·orˈkələr/nnoun: colour; noun: color;
1. the property possessed by an object of producing different sensations on the eye as a result of the way the object reflects or emits light.My most favorite form of inspiration is color.
2. a phenomenon of light (as red, brown, pink, or gray) or visual perception that enables one to differentiate otherwise identical objects
When mentioning the word 'color' it may sound very basic but in actuality it is quite complex. A complex theory of hues, tones, tints and shades. Where white is void of color and black encompasses all colors. Maybe that is why I love black so much.
With most things in my life, I begin with a color. In work, fashion, design, inspiration, food and so on.
And here is the hard question, what is your favorite color? How do you choose color for your logo, bedroom, or lipstick? Perhaps a color makes you feel regal or professional or maybe even playful.
Here are a few reasons why you should pick your colors and stick to them!
- Color increased brand recognition by 80%
- 85% of consumers choose a product based on its color
- Consumers will judge a product based on color in the first 90 seconds
Can't decide what colors are right for your brand?
Let's build a recognizable brand with great intention of design and color.